IFES Community Forum
Register an account to enable posting and replying in all sections.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IFES Community Forum
Register an account to enable posting and replying in all sections.
IFES Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How active?

4 posters

Go down

How active? Empty How active?

Post by n8v420 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 am

how active is this group and is there events missions ect being held

n8v420
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

How active? Empty Re: How active?

Post by Daniel Shaw Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! We are much more active on our SlackĀ® communications team than here on the forum. After you complete the quiz, we will send you the results. If you pass, you will receive an invitation to our Slack group. If you have already submitted the quiz, then I haven't received the results from our quiz moderator quite yet. I will contact him to check for results right now. We have weekly events and we also have a big airshow coming up. Date will be announced soon. As for our weekly events, you can see them in the 'general' category on this forum where we announce them. Thanks again and I will check for your quiz results and will send it via email.

Daniel Shaw
Admin, Developer / Media and Communications Director
Admin, Developer / Media and Communications Director

http://millionairaviation.wix.com/millionair-aviation

Back to top Go down

Post by weecabin Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:04 pm

How active? Well, there's so much activity on the Slack app, you'll be hard pressed to keep up. There's a flight channel where you can request impromptu flights, where someone or a group of pilots are usually ready to fly. IFES is mainly a flighT group, but a number of members are controllers too. Plenty here to wet your appetite.

weecabin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin_gonzo Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:47 am

We are very active. On slack 95% of the time someone will be there that you can talk to in any of our channels. It's a lot of fun talking and meeting new people, you don't only need to talk about IF. As far as it comes for events we usually do one a week and maybe we will miss one week but we are currently planning one. I hope you enjoy your stay at IFES Wink

Justin_gonzo
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum